Nigerian Boy Almost Dies After Consuming Fruit Juice

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

A Nigerian mother, Ifunanya Nwadike, took to Facebook to narrate how her son nearly died after he reacted badly to a fruit juice he consumed.

Nwadike revealed that her son, Chibuikem developed a reaction after consuming a pack of juice and he got so sick that his eyes were bloodshot red, his lips were badly bruised and bleeding, his skin was also bruised and bleeding.

He was admitted to the hospital in the first week of December 2017 where the doctors found out he was allergic to the juice and that led to him suffering from Steven Johnson Syndrome.

The mother wrote;

“My hrtrob, my Prince Charming, my pride, my joy, my strong man, #Godsfavourite,first week of December he was admitted in the hospital for taking a substance we never knew he was allergic to which resulted to STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME,who would have taught he would make it, even the doctors and the nurses didn’t believe in his survival but praised God for it, it was a very sorrowful time in the family, everyone kept crying for the fear of survival,but the God of the Nwadikes never put us to shame(with God ALL things are possible) the great physician magnified himself and we exalted him, today mummy’s love is +1,friends join me to wish my pride a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and my prayers is that you will excel in every area of life, God’s grace, blessings,favour,healing,will never depart from your life,your path will forever be guided by the almighty and more money into your account son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUKWUBUIKEM. #mummyspride #Grandmahrtrob #Grandpagistmate #familyhappiness. We love you to the 🌙 and 🔙”

See more pictures below;

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.