Young boy dies after overdosing on drugs in Lagos (Video)

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

There was confusion, yesterday, at the popular Oko Oba abattoir in Agege, Lagos, after a young man died, following an apparent drug overdose.

When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died.

The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.

Watch the video below;

Previous articleWe rise by lifting others! Davido gives another fan ₦1 million

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.